Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the actual track tension supposed to be on the phazers, the possibility of the track coming off is making me nervous. I just got my sled and I don't know if I trust the dealer on checking this.

·
Registered
721 Posts
ya i had my track fall off at 10 miles and now im scared to really jump it hard or turn fast because im scared about it coming off

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
ya i had my track fall off at 10 miles and now im scared to really jump it hard or turn fast because im scared about it coming off[/b]
Fall off? How does a track fall off?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fall off? How does a track fall off?[/b]
There has been a few track derailments.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I would think the track ratcheting would give plenty of advance warning? Am I wrong?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Derailments are why I'm thinkin of installing the inner wheel kit like the firecats

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Derailments are why I'm thinkin of installing the inner wheel kit like the firecats[/b]
If your track is derailing, there is something wrong. Extra wheels might save your sliders though.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If your track is derailing, there is something wrong. Extra wheels might save your sliders though.[/b]
hey hemi don't beleive me ,I don't care but look into something b4 you post. The track have somehow come off of an alarming amount of sleds. I put on 70 rough miles on my sled today and I watched the track all day , it moves a 1/4 side to side alot and I still don't know how they come off but they do.

·
Registered
2014 Polaris Indy 800 XC / 2005 Polaris Indy 800 XCSp
2,980 Posts
What is the actual track tension supposed to be on the phazers, the possibility of the track coming off is making me nervous. I just got my sled and I don't know if I trust the dealer on checking this.
3/4 to 1 in sag no weight on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts