Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my old track off of my 99 zrt 600 1" camoplast with 144 studs. I am planning on putting this track on my 95 indy trail. It a free switch, also planning on re gearing the trail when doing this.
My ? is will this track replace the track that is already on the trail with no mods, just remove and replace?

looking for feedback before i get in too deep

·
Registered
214 Posts
You'll have to put tunnel protectors on the Trail. Otherwise it should work. You don't need that many studs for it, but that's your call.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Confused on why I would need protectors?? not liquid cooled. I understand what your saying about the studs but the track on it now is beat with no studs, and the zrt track is one of my old ones off of a sled I had parted out. I also am thinking of gearing it down. hopefully she will launch like a rocket!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
An Indy Trail is not gonna launch like a rocket. :)

No, you need to protect the tunnel whether or not it has coolers. When you bottom the skid, especially at a decent speed, the track hits the tunnel. No protectors = shredded tunnel.

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
As long as the length, width and pitch of the track is correct, it will work. My sled has a track off of an Arctic Cat ZL on it right now. The sled doesnt know the difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts