Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted a deeper lug track on my F8 Snopro so I ordered the Ice Claw from Tracks USA. This is 1.25 x128 x15 prestudded (276 in-lug) track for $225 exchange. Dealer installed it (wanted to keep warranty intact). That's the good part. The dealer didn't notice on the install that the outboard idlers and rear wheels hit the drive lugs on the inside of track. No thanks to A/C or the dealer for the fix, but I finally figured out with a little help from Snotech Mag what to do. Get the Jaguar rear axle and outboard adjuster bushings which moves the rear wheels out 1/2" per side. Get the inboard idler mounting blocks and long bolt from F8 and replace stock outboard idler mounting blocks. The reason is the stock track has narrowed outboard drive lugs inside the track and the wheels are pushed in to allow for the 14" track. The track I bought had standard drive lugs. Anyone getting a Jaguar or TurboJag that wants to run the narrow track will have to perform the reverse of this procedure. Now the track will glide a while when letting off the throttle.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.