Hardcore Sledder banner

Track Question.... again

474 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  cmscat50 
#1 ·
I have the sno pro track so i am just wondering if i stud the track will it shorten the life of the track drastically? If not what do you guys recommend for a F7 for ice drags and how many? Also is there a stud pattern for our sleds?

Or should i just buy a small track and stud that? Although that sounds like alot more work

heheh
thx

#4 ·
The 1.375 track will just bend the studs over on bare ice compared to the 1" track. You probably should have got the 1" in the first place. It's a fine all around track. My 800 had the 1" track and hooked pretty good. The 1.375 is a freakin trail shredder :eek:
Cat S.

#5 ·
bah

where i go theres not alot of traffic or trails.... aka fresh powder....so i appreciate the hook up of the larger track.....

when i was on my buds rx-1 ( 1" track ) same lake....seemed gutless off the beaten path

but i do agree about the studs

#6 ·
I agree, my 1.375" sneaker is AWESOME in loose snow and powder. I do have mine studded and just accept the fact that she won't hook on glare ice with those LONG studs. I wouldn't worry about the life of your track unless you plan on spinning on lots of rocks / dirt / pavement and that neat stuff. I stud all my tracks.
Cat S.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.