Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 153 studs in my f7 sno pro and it sounds like theres a chipmunk in the tunnel. is this normal with the deeper lug track?

I

·
0 Posts
well what we did was we put higher gearing in the f7 and then it seemed all of a sudden the track ratched,we tightened the track now we can play a song on that track but still every once in awhile it still ratchets with that sound what is up with that

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
Make sure the studs aren't hitting the tunnel in the center. I know a guy who tore up his tunnel because the studs were too close in the center of the track. Never looked up inside to see where the protector was. He rode Polaris's for years. Now he's mad about these damn Cats.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey man this is chriss i lost my other name when i got the new computer but owell. aaron has 192 studs on his sled and it ain't making any noise it must be something with the f7s i don't know!it stinks that they closed all the trails up here i want to go to montahue and go rididn. well man hope you figure out that noise man see ya.

S

·
0 Posts
yes Me too, a loud humming sound only really hear it at low speed not like any of my other sleds, Track alienment is good as well as the tension,it's not frozen snow or ice in the track either , .I don't see any signs of rubbing or studs hitting tunnel, have the snopro track, who knows?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts