Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone try these yet. i noticed the sno pro track is already pre drilled for them. how many can you fit on since you cant use the center or sides?

·
Registered
44 Posts
those are not predrills you should follow the same pattern for studs as for screw in style the penetration is all the same and that is what you need to lookout for.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I used them on my ZR with very good luck, was able to run 250 screws. So I tried them in the new F7, only able to put 121 in due to the obvious layout. I have a standard 1" track, rode with them once about 70 miles and after checking them found a couple starting to rip through the bottom of the lug. I think there is just to much power to run that few, so I took them out and have no plans to do any studding. I'm not an ice racer so don't really need them, already beating everyone on the hard pack.

Hope this helps, Steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
We had two F7's with the lug screws. Both have been removed and the track stud with Woody 144 pattern. It is like day and night. If you want any screw in studs we have the ones we removed. I would not recommend doing the screw in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts