Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my extension and track on now for a while and i went to take it out because the snow conditions are ideal and the track is way to tight. I can't even get the rear idlers on. Anyone have this problem? The only option that i can see is move the torque arm back to try to free up some space. It's looking like I need about 2-3" max of more room.

Thanks

Alex

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
We need more information....

What track extension do you have? What size rear wheels does it support? Is is the right length?

What track do you have? Is it brand new or used?

If you need two or three additional inches before it will go, it may very well be you have the wrong rail extension.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
??????
got my extension and track on now for a while and i went to take it out because the snow conditions are ideal and the track is way to tight. I can't even get the rear idlers on

how were you going to take it out without rear idlers ?
you should have 54 bars in your track, and your exts should be roughly 7 1/2 inchs long , if there RIGHT

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
any idea? suspension gurus? i dont think i could shift up the skid without touching the drivers. im not sure what else to try. is there any downfall to running the track tight other than losing a couple hp?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts