Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE OWNER'S MANUAL FAILS TO MENTION THE SPEC FOR THE TRACK DEFLECTION, TELLS YOU WHAT TO MEASURE, BUT DOESN'T GIVE A SPEC, ALSO, IF YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO MEASURE FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE SLIDES, THE MEASUREMENT WOULD VARY WITH DIFFERENT AMOUNTS OF WEAR ON THE SLIDES, BUT I WOULD STILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IT IS....THANKS PEOPLE

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Firecat_freak,

The proper track deflection on the F sleds is:
1-1/4"- 1-1/2" deflection at specified point in the manual with 20lbs. downforce. Hope this helps.

-John

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I WAS LOOKING FOR THAT STUPID SHEET FOR THE OIL SPEC ALSO, I THINK I LOST IT, WOULD ANYONE BE ABLE TO SCAN THAT AND PUT THAT BACK ON HERE FOR ME TO PRINT, THANKS

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS JLEOSLED, PUT THE FIRST 450 MILES ON THIS WEEKEND, AND THAT IS ONE THING I WANTED TO CHECK

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BY THE WAY, I HAVE THE SNO-PRO, SO WILL THAT CHANGE THE DEFLECTION MEASUREMENT??

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i totally disagree about a loose track = more speed, in some occassions, the loose track will rub the top of the tunnel, loosing speed, too tight will also sacrifrice speed, it has to be set to spec, thanks for the help guys
^_^

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how do i print that, in my print preview, it's too big and it would only print half of it

·
Registered
841 Posts
Originally posted by Firecat_freak@Dec 29 2002, 06:40 PM
i totally disagree about a loose track = more speed, in some occassions, the loose track will rub the top of the tunnel, loosing speed, too tight will also sacrifrice speed, it has to be set to spec, thanks for the help guys
^_^
Well if it rubs on the tunnel than its to loose........think about what you just said. I know lots of drag racers and they all agree......If you want to follow spec because Cat knows best than you had better not touch those clutches Drill your sliders change you carbide length and so on...........PLEEEEEEASE

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WELL, HEY, EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO HIS/HER OPINION, BUT I JUST WANT THE SPECS FOR NOW FROM CAT, THANKS FOR THE HELP

1 - 15 of 15 Posts