Hardcore Sledder banner

Track alignment in tunnel revisited

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  rob 
#1 ·
There was alot of talk on here before we got bounced around from server to server about track clearance in the front of the tunnel on the sides. Now that we have more guests I would like to mention it again. How many have little or no clearance at the front of the tunnel on one side where the track meets it. For those that have already looked where you able to adjust it out with track alignment or was it a driver issue that was not fixable unless the drivers were repressed on. I have played with a few now but just wanted to get everyone elses feedback. The clearance in there is tight even when perfectly straight and track alignment is almost impossible to tell from idler wheel postion as the clearance in the lugs is also very tight.

#4 ·
Speaking of clearance, I can't recall if anyone mentioned this in an earlier post but the plastic rivets holding the rear tunnel reflectors on are rubbing on your track. There is double sided tape also holding them on, I cut the rivets from inside the tunnel and the reflectors haven’t come off in 400 miles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.