Hardcore Sledder banner

161 - 165 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Yeah I’m thinking of just buying a cabin on the trail up north and solving the whole trailering and storage issue altogether 😂
That's what we did. I have a 7x16 enclosed trailer that spends more time sitting than moving. We ride ride from our place in northern LP. I'm trying to buy the property next to me and if I do, we would like to put up a pole barn, if so trailer will probably be sold.

·
Registered
40,368 Posts
If you go that route your machines are going to pay the price.....They will be trashed no matter how you try to keep them clean. No way around it. Those salt shields do virtually nothing.....
Best solution outside of an enclosed trailer is in the bed of a pickup where the sled stays high and dry. I did it with my tundra for years after selling my triton enclosed trailer. Was nice to not ever having to deal with a trailer.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Got the bug deflector/stone guard on the front, in-channel vent visors on, and just blacked out the lettering on the tail gate today...
If anybody wants other pics, just let me know...

·
Registered
40,368 Posts
I guess that keeps you from being accused of having a new dakota...its happened to me. Only big mod i did was to install a chrome receiver plug to match my chrome bumper ends. Btw...what receiver drop is in the pic.? With the two trailers i now have i ended up with a 2'' drop compared to the 4'' drop my tundra needed. Oh yeah, well worth it to have a bed mat...a friend of mine with his 2017 didn't until i showed him the tacoma mat my truck came with. Makes a big difference from crap sliding around when not having it tied down, plus imo it helps deaden some of the road noise.

161 - 165 of 165 Posts