Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Underage Drinking Party Turns Into Search Party in Wesley

Updated: Jan 2, 2008 11:54 AM CST

January 2, 2008 (AP)--An underage drinking party turned into a big search party on New Year's Eve in rural Wesley in northern Iowa.

The Kossuth County sheriff's office says when deputies showed up at the party Monday night, several people ran outside into frigid conditions -- and stayed outside for up to two hours.

About 40 people, including snowmobilers, were called in to help in the search.

The sheriff's office says there were 60-to-80 people at the party.

Spokeswoman Tammy Eden says officials have no idea how many people ran. She says there have been no reports of missing people, so officials believe everyone is accounted for.

According to the National Weather Service, it was 12 degrees with a wind chill of 6 below in Algona on Monday night.

I love the rural Iowa Keg Party. You need to do it in the summer, so you can hide in the corn! And it is warmer.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Oh wow I havnt heard of this yet!!![/b]
no i wasnt there but had some friends there. one girl got really bad frost bite on her feet cause women think its gay to wear shoes! People are so stupid they didnt even give out any possesions yet. so why run? idk maybe its FUN(i wouldnt know that tho? :whistle: ) it wasnt as big as they said it was only like around 40.

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
no i wasnt there but had some friends there. one girl got really bad frost bite on her feet cause women think its gay to wear shoes! People are so stupid they didnt even give out any possesions yet. so why run? idk maybe its FUN(i wouldnt know that tho? :whistle: ) it wasnt as big as they said it was only like around 40.[/b]
Frost bite hurts!!! Dont ask me how I know....I got it on both cheeks!

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
no i wasnt there but had some friends there. one girl got really bad frost bite on her feet cause women think its gay to wear shoes! People are so stupid they didnt even give out any possesions yet. so why run? idk maybe its FUN(i wouldnt know that tho? :whistle: ) it wasnt as big as they said it was only like around 40.[/b]
it was on kimt at 6, buck said that he's gonna talk to the district attorney and decide if it's necessary to charge the parents of the house, also there are cameras being developed and anyone seen drinking in them will be fined, so now it's sounds like they're just gonna go apeshit and give everyone they can possessions :shithitfan:

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really what do they expect kids to do in small town iowa anyway? We always had these partys up in ne iowa. had no choice, hell we drank in the bars on a regular basis. Does not make it right, it is just a fact of life.

·
Registered
85 Posts
we drove around and picked our friends up running down the road we had 6 in the back of a car. And a good friend on mine and his dad wer the snowmobilers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts