Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed or planning to install both of these on their fusion?? If so has it helped? Need a report on these, since i'm having my dealer install mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
im putting them on mine too but i dont think anyone knows beacause the just came out i asked slp and they said it makes a huge diiff. anything has got to help on the sled. :div20:

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
yah now i just need my sled so i can install

·
Registered
268 Posts
I got them, and the torque stop on the right hand is on place.. The torque arm comes on when i got the new motor mounts.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I ordered mine third week in Sept. Still haven't got them. I am told they are back ordered. Also was told it would be 2 months for a can...

It's starting all over again just like last season. You mention the word Fusion and all you hear is "back ordered". :banghead: :banghead:

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
Originally posted by rededgex800@Oct 16 2005, 03:23 PM
I ordered mine third week in Sept. Still haven't got them. I am told they are back ordered. Also was told it would be 2 months for a can...

It's starting all over again just like last season. You mention the word Fusion and all you hear is "back ordered". :banghead:  :banghead:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=933331
[/quote]

That's weird, I was at the Big East show in Syracuse NY on Oct 1 and was told if I ordered anything from them at the show that they would pay for the shipping so I did. Ron from SLP called me on the 5th to get credit card info for payment, and I received both kits on the 13th with a few other things also.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
back after haydays i ordered mine took like a week and a half to get. ordered from my dealer

·
Registered
709 Posts
No one around my area distributes SLP products. I had to order from a place in BC.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Why don't you order direct?
SLP
Torque Arm-part number: 23-59 $89.95 pg. 43 For 05' 900
Push Arm-part number: 23-58 $39.95 pg. 43 For 05' 900
1-208-529-0244 (Order line)
1-208-524-3397 (Tech)

·
Registered
709 Posts
Originally posted by Need-the-Speed@Oct 17 2005, 12:36 AM
Why don't you order direct?
SLP
Torque Arm-part number: 23-59 $89.95 pg. 43 For 05' 900
Push Arm-part number: 23-58 $39.95 pg. 43  For 05' 900
1-208-529-0244 (Order line)
1-208-524-3397 (Tech)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=934391
[/quote]

I didn't order direct because being in Canada it costs us a bloody fortune by the time we get it here.

As an example I had my cdi box reprogrammed on an 800 I had a couple years back. Hot Seat charges $65 for the service. By the time it was all said and done (shipping brokerage fees etc.) it cost me around $225.

If you find a Canadian distributor for the aftermarket parts though you don't end up having to pay all the extras, basically just the exchange rate. I am gonna wait til this Friday and call the guys in BC back. If there is gonna be too much of a wait I might just draw them up on the computer and make the things myself...

Paul

·
Registered
149 Posts
Originally posted by rededgex800@Oct 17 2005, 06:59 AM
I didn't order direct because being in Canada it costs us a bloody fortune by the time we get it here.

As an example I had my cdi box reprogrammed on an 800 I had a couple years back. Hot Seat charges $65 for the service. By the time it was all said and done (shipping brokerage fees etc.) it cost me around $225.

If you find a Canadian distributor for the aftermarket parts though you don't end up having to pay all the extras, basically just the exchange rate. I am gonna wait til this Friday and call the guys in BC back. If there is gonna be too much of a wait I might just draw them up on the computer and make the things myself...

Paul
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=934593
[/quote]

Paul, if you can't get a good deal I can find out how much shipping would cost from my location to you and I'll just order another set and ship them to you myself. Mine cost $140 US to my dealer including tax. PM me and we can work out the details.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Does any one have directions for where and how these mount? Or photos they can post. Is one of these included with the motor mount change? If so which one? so I only order the other.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
Originally posted by SnoKIng@Oct 17 2005, 11:10 AM
Does any one have directions for where and how these mount? Or photos they can post.  Is one of these included with the motor mount change? If so which one? so I only order the other.

Thanks
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=934918
[/quote]
None of these come with the motor mount change.

If you look at the first post with pictures top one goes behind drive clutch, and the one in lower picture goes on exhaust side and butts up to pull cord housing.

·
Registered
445 Posts
on the web site the directions are a pdf file
i will see if i can attach the link :div20

i can get the arms from a canadian distributor
they are $130 and $60 canadian, retail, at my shop

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Thanks but I just ordered and got a 20% discount off the U.S price previously shown here. Don't know how soon they'll be in but should be before the snow flies.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts