Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
never been there but heard it was there off the hill. or is there another place to check out t & a ????????

·
Registered
394 Posts
Top off Bottoms up is closed. Funny, it was owned by the mayor. Our house is three doors down from it. Matter of fact, if my memory serves me right......it burned last fall. There is a new gentlmens establishment this year from what I hear......something like the Hideaway or something like that. As far as that whole road goes......when you come down off the hill, there at the road before you cross to get to quik n easy............just cross the road, making a right is depressing now, we only go that way to get to the house.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the hideaway is in the southern tug hill trail system,huh, the owners brother used to have a auto body shop in jersey ,caffaro's auto body. if we are talkin about the same place????????????

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Top off Bottoms up is closed. Funny, it was owned by the mayor. Our house is three doors down from it. Matter of fact, if my memory serves me right......it burned last fall. There is a new gentlmens establishment this year from what I hear......something like the Hideaway or something like that. As far as that whole road goes......when you come down off the hill, there at the road before you cross to get to quik n easy............just cross the road, making a right is depressing now, we only go that way to get to the house.
[/b]

You can say that again... we really miss the Parquet.

[attachment=415722:scan.jpg]

·
Registered
394 Posts
Man, that picture brings bacl a lot. Whoever took that picture had to have been standing in front of the garage at the house we stay at. It go so hot during the fire that it warped our siding.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Man, that picture brings bacl a lot. Whoever took that picture had to have been standing in front of the garage at the house we stay at. It go so hot during the fire that it warped our siding.[/b]

I hung that flag for Mary & Rick shortly after 9/11.

That photo was scanned from a Thank You note they sent after the benifit that was held for them at the firehall. I spent many Friday nights sitting at the bar waiting for my wife to get in from Jersey so we could have dinner before we went up to camp.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I used to stay at the Parquet in the 80's when Dan owned it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Top off Bottoms up is closed. Funny, it was owned by the mayor. Our house is three doors down from it. Matter of fact, if my memory serves me right......it burned last fall. There is a new gentlmens establishment this year from what I hear......something like the Hideaway or something like that. As far as that whole road goes......when you come down off the hill, there at the road before you cross to get to quik n easy............just cross the road, making a right is depressing now, we only go that way to get to the house.[/b]

that place was a 1st class shithole,is there another one or what,need to to know where the booty is on the hill............

·
Registered
654 Posts
that place was a 1st class shithole,is there another one or what,need to to know where the booty is on the hill............[/b]
shithole thats being nice! where is the new one???

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Guys lets be real. There was nothing better than watching a bunch of naked, drug addicted, National Geographic boobie hangers dancing on the bar or worse, TOTALLY NAKED. God, I remember the lap dances in the cardboard refrigerator box!! What a great way to spend every other Sat. night. Not to mention the silver siding on the outside made it look like a spaceship. Did I mention the bare-foot dancers on the hand hewn wood floor with splinters that was soaked with water/salt/grime/beer and booze. God, I mis that place.

·
Registered
55 Posts
shithole thats being nice! where is the new one???[/b]
I don't know if the Hideaway will have what you're looking for, because I haven't been there since Clem purchased it. However, if you're looking for it, it's on the Fish Creek Rd., between West Leyden and Highmarket. If you're looking on a map it might be County Route 47.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I don't know if the Hideaway will have what you're looking for, because I haven't been there since Clem purchased it. However, if you're looking for it, it's on the Fish Creek Rd., between West Leyden and Highmarket. If you're looking on a map it might be County Route 47.[/b]
I thought the Hideaway couldn't get approved for dancing girls?? Of course that was 2 weeks ago and stopped to chit chat with the HWIC, head woman in charge.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Any bar/restaurant up there needs one of two things to survive year round...

1/ support of the locals

OR

2/ be on an ATV trail

The Hideaway is not on an ATV trail and will not get support of locals if it's a T&A club.

If the place does not do a good business year round it won't be there the following year.

My .02

1 - 16 of 16 Posts