Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Took it to 100 once so far! I am gettin too old for going that fast. The music is gettin too loud too!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
im not raggin on f5's but last week att he drags the f5 was destroyed in every single drag, he raced 6 times and didnt win once.......

im convinced that it was the driver, setup or mechanical!!!!!!!!

and none of the races were close.........

thats impossible but i seen it

H

·
0 Posts
115 twice in a row....stock....pretty hard to beleive.... i know.....lagoon is about a mile long...hard packed snow....

H

·
0 Posts
the wind was blowin pretty good....was goin with the wind...that should have helped a lot....

·
Registered
11 Posts
i have seen 106 to 109 1" track on good ice seven tenths of a mile 360 main 55/52 cam 8550 rpm new 020 belt if i get out in the snow it drops back to the 90's had the 1 3/8 track to start with but it was to slow and im not into the off raod ride so i changed to 1" there is were the speed was found. maybe i should have bought a regular fire cat that came with that track but i whanted the getter done shocks on the snow pro package.

·
Registered
256 Posts
106 mph with my Team F5 Snopro stock, no picks. It was about 10 degrees out across a lake. I think that I could have gotten a little more. I kept hitting bare ice and losing my traction...

·
Registered
35 Posts
The best i've seen out of mine is 105 on a mile long stretch. love the machine can hold it a steady 100 on chop about a foot tall. awesome machine!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
About a Week before I blew My motor on my F5...I hit 107...was pretty fast...with the low windshield..on yeah...the wind was pushin me back...but I was lovin every minute of it...I should be gettin my machine back here within the next week or so...cant wait...Had Arctic Cat install some freestyle handle bars..with riser...cut the windshield even lower...and put some ice picks in the track..I will post pics one I finally get it back and take a few...cant wait to ride.... :D

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
come on guys, i love you f-5 guys just as much as us f-7 guys, but really! you are posting speeds same as us
f-7 riders,
except your 40 horse less! it doesnt add up :wacko: :wacko:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts