Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently swapped out my old pistons for the Wiseco kit w/ spacer for a 2012 RMK pro. Everything went pretty smooth and she started up first pull after I was finished, I have not had the chance to run her fully yet but noticed a little bit of oil splatter on the right side of the engine block, exhaust/coolant hose side. This has me feeling a little weary seeing as I don't want to blow the thing up. Anybody had this issue or know where I could start looking? (I cannot see where the oil is coming from)

·
Premium Member
20 850 Assault and 21 Indy XC 650 137
3,160 Posts
I just recently swapped out my old pistons for the Wiseco kit w/ spacer for a 2012 RMK pro. Everything went pretty smooth and she started up first pull after I was finished, I have not had the chance to run her fully yet but noticed a little bit of oil splatter on the right side of the engine block, exhaust/coolant hose side. This has me feeling a little weary seeing as I don't want to blow the thing up. Anybody had this issue or know where I could start looking? (I cannot see where the oil is coming from)
Probably just from the exhaust donut seal and extra oil from rebuilding. It should stop once you get it out and run it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts