·
Registered
1,018 Posts
A stick of dynamite.

If she blows again, she's REALLY gonna blow! :p

·
Registered
100 Posts
50 feet of emergency rope... I've used this more than any other tool in my kit.

I once used it to tie up one of my rear torsion springs on an old jag, when the plastic holder broke and the short end of the spring jammed up into the track... Wrapped it around the spring, pulled it back through the track, then wrapped the rope around about 100 times to hold it in place, and then rode it 85 miles back to the truck.... that was a laugher.... got back to trailer, and all but about 4 revolutions of the rope had broken.

That trip alone earned it a place in my trunk for all eternity...

kj

·
Registered
614 Posts
An Alien device that can shrink and restore a Craftsmen 500 piece tool kit to the size of a pack of matches.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Originally posted by SnoProG@Jan 27 2003, 10:11 PM
An Alien device that can shrink and restore a Craftsmen 500 piece tool kit to the size of a pack of matches.
hey dont give bob vila any ideas :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
one tool just isnt enough. I want a whole 50 piece toolkit under the good to fix the yammaha guys that ride with me.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Take a big tool box.

Take a big tow rope.

If sled breaks, use tow rope to take sled to big tool box.

Hope their is an AC dealer in town!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fire chicken,
no need for dynamite thats what the big gas cap is for. you can now from a distance safely pitch matches while waiting for a tow home. someone will see the smoke and you can get next years f9 with the insurance money. i bet they pay more then we'll get on trade. seasons almost over anyway just burn her next time and at least enjoy the heat.

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
Originally posted by F7_Ditch_Jumper@Jan 27 2003, 10:14 PM
one tool just isnt enough. I want a whole 50 piece toolkit under the good to fix the yammaha guys that ride with me.
dont forget to get some tools for the ski-doo boys also. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
HOW ABOUT A PAIR OF FIREMAN GLOVES!

YOU'LL NEED THEM WHEN YOU TRY TO PULL A PLUG!! :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts