Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode 59'er to Grand Beach and back today. Ditch to 317, Longbottom to various trails ending at the Birchwood. Returned on Northstar, Gull Lake, ditches. Everything true CRAP, with the exception of Northstar. Going SOUTH tommorrow.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Rode 59'er to Grand Beach and back today. Ditch to 317, Longbottom to various trails ending at the Birchwood. Returned on Northstar, Gull Lake, ditches. Everything true CRAP, with the exception of Northstar. Going SOUTH tommorrow.[/b]
Thanks for the update! We WERE thinking of heading that way Fri. but now we are going south.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
YES ,GO SOUTH, especially if your not famaliar with the trails, signage ?????

i rode with lummer today, was not one of our better decisions, i was riding groomed to trails 2 1/2 WEEKS ago going south,

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
Anyone see how the trails are north of LDB? Trailering out to Pine Falls tomorrow and riding there Saturday probably.

·
Registered
299 Posts
well i went from ldb to seven sisters had some really good wings omg than just some field riding hitting drifts and then to seddons corner gased up went from there to lac du bonnet saw a guy on the track bed go off of it and into a big tree, then from that crossed winnipeg river gave it across about 45 miles and then the trail that starts from there to old pinawa dam was very i mean very rough killed me knees and back and then on the pinawa channel wasnt that bad this time it was pretty smooth and then i got home

·
Registered
299 Posts
well i went from ldb to seven sisters had some really good wings omg than just some field riding hitting drifts and then to seddons corner gased up went from there to lac du bonnet saw a guy on the track bed go off of it and into a big tree, then from that crossed winnipeg river gave it across about 45 miles and then the trail that starts from there to old pinawa dam was very i mean very rough killed me knees and back and then on the pinawa channel wasnt that bad this time it was pretty smooth and then i got home[/b]
i forgot to add that there was 3 of us that went and we stoped at drifters for food and then crossed the river and for food i had the number 3 and it was ok

·
Registered
76 Posts
Rode 59'er to Grand Beach and back today. Ditch to 317, Longbottom to various trails ending at the Birchwood. Returned on Northstar, Gull Lake, ditches. Everything true CRAP, with the exception of Northstar. Going SOUTH tommorrow.[/b]
That's too bad for all of people that have this week off. Maybe next year 08, the trails will improve.
Ride safe and keep looking ahead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts