Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Had to turn around before i got anywhere near the border because theres a bridge thats tough to cross and i was by myself. Think there would have been even more snow if i had been able to keep climbing. Snowed the whole time i was there, and was snowing hard when i left. There was a pretty good base of ice under the snow, but i did find some rocky spots and got the carbides nice n sharp probably in a few spots. Still had a shit eatin grin on my face the whole time...definitely worth the trip for me. Hopefully it piles up some more this week and this weekend.

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
at least you got to rip it up a bit .... nice too see pics with white shit on the ground !!!!!!! :beerchug:

i think i know the bridge you mean........smart move not to cross it alone in poor conditions

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
trail ya you have to ride across the bridge on your bellypan mostly, and the more snow, the easier. Didnt want to risk fuckin it up and be stuck out there like a dummy.

Zert, someday...you will learn when and when not to open your cocksuckers. Oh and use some of that moldy money you have layin around to find all these nice ridin spots and contribute somethin to the site besides your stupidity and ignorance.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
trail ya you have to ride across the bridge on your bellypan mostly, and the more snow, the easier. Didnt want to risk fuckin it up and be stuck out there like a dummy.

Zert, someday...you will learn when and when not to open your cocksuckers.[/b]

The internetis a good place too.... Ive already learned that :cn:

do you have any other words of wisdom you could share with me?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts