Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy wants to trade my 88 suzuki lt 250r quad for his 96 vmax 4. His sled has about 2500 mi , with a couple scrapes, but looks pretty good overall. My 250 is in pretty good shape as well. I have a couple other atv's and i am trying to sell this one cause i just dont ride it anymore. What do ya think. Thanks............wannaride Oh ya, anything i should look out for on this sled?

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
depends on what you want to do with this sled. for a lake beast, go for it...get the quad pipes for it, and make it a beast....for a bump/trail sled not that good because of the weight.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually I already have 3 sleds, 2 94's and an 02. I just considered trading because I dont ride the 250 anymore, and this 17 year old kid seems pretty excited about getting the quad. Also i figured it might be easier to sell a sled this time of year compared to a quad. Always like to get someone new to join the ATV or sled sports so I thought I might help him out. And as long as I dont take a loss Im willing to do so. And hope sometime down the line that karma will return to help my son or daughter out the same way.
Had a bad experience one time though, sold my bass boat really cheap to a retired guy who seemed to be down on his luck so I made him a great deal, just to find out he doubled his money on it two weeks later. thats been about 10 yrs now and it still bothers me.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
yeah that would piss me off royally.....I always wanted a vmax4 to play with....for lake blastin..im sure once tuned they are beasts!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts