Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been wanting to put the acrebis hand gaurds on my firecat and i noticed that you had them and i wanted to know if you cut the windsheild down or if you bought a new one. and if it's stock and not cut down do your hand gaurds hit the windsheild? or did you do somthing to the bars. thanks

·
Registered
743 Posts
have them on mine and they dont hit anywhere, and I have the sabercat so it might have a smaller windshield, Not sure, But I think they work good and look great

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you very much but i have a few more Q's what model are they and where did you get them?

·
Registered
323 Posts
green team 7 i was thinking the same thing nothin here in minnesota and now it is supposed to be over 40 degrees for the rest of the week

·
Registered
477 Posts
Originally posted by SabercattF7@Dec 8 2002, 07:14 PM
I got the handgards at www. blackmagicracing.com for $59.95 part #9206. nd the picture was taking friday Dec 6th in Lee Center, NY
What kind of mounting brackets does BM send out with them/ Got any close up pics of the brackets?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Might help...
A guy that works at my dealer has a 440 SP racer that he installed them on. Apparently if you use the Cat mounting kit with the Acerbis guards it is a simple direct bolt on, no cutting, modifying, etc. I have some on order and will post results of installation. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts