Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.. I want my sled to be loud.. can someone list all the brands that have made a can for the tnt.. please and also i dont wanna hear any loud sleds close trails because it doesn't matter how loud your sled is where i live..

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
A friend of mine got the jaws http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JAWS-PERFOR...1QQcmdZViewItem

I am getting the straightline as it is quieter. The Jaws sounds real good (Loud) Hope this helps. I don't thing the MBRP is avaiable yet.[/b]
I have a Straightline and its defintelty quiet but has a nice tone to it. Im working with another shop on some pipe options and am selling the Straightline its got 10 min run time. Its on ebay right now for 200 buy it now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok thanks for that but yeah is there any pipes or cluth kits outs yet or anything like that..

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Ok thanks for that but yeah is there any pipes or cluth kits outs yet or anything like that..[/b]
Straightline also has a pipe for the sled you can use a stock or straightline can for it. Picks-up nice gains at higher rpms. Clutch kits I think most shops will have something coming.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts