Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Is it still legal this year to stick all decals on the tunnel as long as it is visiable?[/b]
according to vast it must be visably displayed on left side of cowl, the windshield, or the tunnel and the tma decal to the left of registration

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Two years ago at norton veriety,a warden would not let two sleds leave the lot befor they REMOVED the stickers from the tunnels and "put them where they belonged"........they were rentals!!!! ??

nope that was three years ago.

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Dont bother going to woodford my buddy is the president of the snobusters and he said there really isnt squat up there right now. Ill give him a call tomorrow. Hes up at his house on woodford lake right now.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Joe, Let me know what he says......

I thought there was about 8" on the ground... Yeah we cancelled there always tomorrow..

Again thanks Joe Let me know what your buddy said.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Two years ago at norton veriety,a warden would not let two sleds leave the lot befor they REMOVED the stickers from the tunnels and "put them where they belonged"........they were rentals!!!! ??

nope that was three years ago.[/b]

Ya back then it was illegal to have the registration anywhere other than the cowling. They've changed that law since.

I remember when right turn on red was illegal and got a 65.00 ticket..... a year later they changed the law :banghead:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Ya back then it was illegal to have the registration anywhere other than the cowling. They've changed that law since.

I remember when right turn on red was illegal and got a 65.00 ticket..... a year later they changed the law :banghead:[/b]

OK...yup laws sometimes change for the better.
hows it going don? hows that crossfire ? you may recall that sticker delema.
B2B ride looks like its gonna have a good turn out....weather permiting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts