Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I’m new to here. My roommate gave me a sled for the rent he owed me. I don’t know anything about it, and he doesn’t either besides his grandfather Spent 13k on it then past away. It’s been sitting for about 9 years or so he said. Does anyone know what it’s worth.? 1999 Rmk tison built, psi engine and carbs. Any help would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Nice sled. It is a mountain sled, so you would get a better price range and maybe some offers over at Snowest snowmobile forum. Just click on it to take you to their forum

·
Registered
181 Posts
Some of these old mountain sleds have a good following. Guys are looking to relive their glory days and are buying up some of the older CMX and tube chassis sleds. I know on Facebook there are some sites dedicated to mountain specific and these older custom built sleds. Most of the ones I’ve seen don’t go for big money. $3-$5000 depending on condition. Of course some less some more depending on the unit. They are collectable to the right person. Sitting 9 years doesn't necessarily help the value plus they’ll have a hard time finding parts for the PSI motor. But theres probably a few guys who would like to have that. Where are you located? Hell I might be interested in it.

·
Registered
6,219 Posts
A lot of guys are going to afraid of that old psi engine because if it gets hurt bad good luck finding parts.Id say maybe 2 grand unless you get real lucky.Thats the great part about selling stuff online,you can get the exposure wherever you need it sp maybe you can find a guy that really wants somthing like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts