Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's kinda died out over the past few years, Is this still going on next weekend? Is the lake even rideable due to the warm weather? We may head up next Friday weather pending, anyone know a good cheap place to stay

·
Registered
307 Posts
Is there going to be any lake racing going on? If so, what area of the lake should we look for? Thanks :D

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Is there going to be any lake racing going on? If so, what area of the lake should we look for? Thanks :D[/b]
Hey Rodger,

Are you guys heading up to TUT? If so give Speedy a call and talk him into going, can't get him to leave his security blanket.....AKA Ostego.

Tell him you gotta bottle of Captain for him.

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Hey Rodger,

Are you guys heading up to TUT? If so give Speedy a call and talk him into going, can't get him to leave his security blanket.....AKA Ostego.

Tell him you gotta bottle of Captain for him.[/b]
I'd rather tune on Otsego where the cops won't chase us all around the lake.

I could care less where we go though...Brian will be the one you need to convince.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I'd rather tune on Otsego where the cops won't chase us all around the lake.

I could care less where we go though...Brian will be the one you need to convince.[/b]
Oh Speedy I was just bustin on you.

Would be a hoot though!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hey Rodger,

Tell him you gotta bottle of Captain for him.[/b]
We're tossing around the idea. I've never been, but I'm hearing a lot of talk about the DNR. :cop: If we go, it would be just for the day on Saturday.
The Captain could definitely be arranged. :beer4: What do ya' think Speedy/GOTMOREBOOST? :)
Maybe we should show them Houghton boys how us Otsego boys play! :duel:

DooSki, you might not want to drive this time....you know what happens when the Captain shows up! :wc:

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
We're tossing around the idea. I've never been, but I'm hearing a lot of talk about the DNR. :cop: If we go, it would be just for the day on Saturday.
The Captain could definitely be arranged. :beer4: What do ya' think Speedy/GOTMOREBOOST? :)
Maybe we should show them Houghton boys how us Otsego boys play! :duel:

DooSki, you might not want to drive this time....you know what happens when the Captain shows up! :wc:[/b]
We're on Otsego every weekend and no one ever shows up...other than the normal group.

Must have heard that is where you fast guys play :shithitfan:

·
Registered
307 Posts
We're on Otsego every weekend and no one ever shows up...other than the normal group.

Must have heard that is where you fast guys play :shithitfan:[/b]
Don't be skeered! :boxing:

·
Registered
307 Posts
I DON"T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE!!!
NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT!e: TIP UP TOWN HOUGHTON LAKE, RACING OUT IN FRONT OF COMFORT SUITES

that sure seems to be the rumor about the DNR, funny thing is every year we go there everybody says there will be no racing , but we seem to always race, 2 yrs ago the DNR lined up on the sideline at watched us race for over a hour, they did shut us down right at dark though, as long as it dont get out of hand i am sure ther will be no problem.

Reply Quote

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
Will probably be there this saturday with the stock Dragon[/b]

Ditto cept on a stock 01 mxz 600

1 - 20 of 32 Posts