Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was wondering what your opinion would be on the F7. Should I buy a EFI or Carb ??? I love to drag race (660) and dislike the trail riding . Which would be the best one to get ???? I also like to keep it traillable for when resale time comes . What would you guys suggest ? Thanks for any help ... By the way I also like to win ....LOL..................

·
Registered
269 Posts
EFI NO WORRIES! B)

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
If i was buying next year-Carb f6 standard and carb f5 standard both red and black-They look awesome along with the nightfire-Carbs are so easy and have lots of potential for drag racing-Efi is nice if your not in to tuning-I personally like carbs all the way-But i will say this,its sure nice that cat is giving you the option of carb or efi,that kicks ass-Scott

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
efi is awsome, but in my opinion cat has not have the efi dialed in yet. the ecu's that have been reprogrammed seem to be slower , now im not sure why but if i had to guess they sucked the timing out of it on the big end for some reason...........
if your buying an 04 i would go with carbs withouit a doubt until the efi system is proven . nobody has run an 04 f-7 yet so top speed is still in question.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts