Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Switchback Assault 800
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The businesses of the Upper Peninsula need our help. Whether you ride there or not these are the people that make things happen in the sport we love in one of the best snowmobiling areas in North America. And you will not find more genuine and deserving people. The businesses and livelihoods of the folks in the UP almost entirely depend on snowmobilers in the winter months and the government has shut them down. They arent going to get help from them so it falls on us. Time for all of you to pitch in and be part of a solution. Please help

·
Registered
Switchback Assault 800
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could you have spammed enough forums categories?
No this is important. Time to do something that can actually make a difference.

Reactions: Stain

·
Registered
521 Posts
I understand your concern...I made my first saddlebag trip up there waaaay back in 1983...People welcomed us with open arms...As time went on the douchbags in this sport started to ruin it...Say a prayer for my old pal Don Berquist owner of the Lk Gogebic Lodge...He recently had his legs amputated at the VA hospital...The yoopers have to fix their problem with their vote in the next election. Theres only so much out of state sledders can do...

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Sounds admirable for those that get involved. I don't understand the hate. It directly affects the very sport this website is based on. If you dont want to support or cannot then ignore. John Dee has more than proven himself a great ambassador of the sport, especially here in the midwest.

·
Registered
Switchback Assault 800
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds admirable for those that get involved. I don't understand the hate. It directly affects the very sport this website is based on. If you dont want to support or cannot then ignore. John Dee has more than proven himself a great ambassador of the sport, especially here in the midwest.
Foolish me for trying to help folks who need it right?

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Foolish me for trying to help folks who need it right?
Sorry for all of the naysayers.......maybe this is a reflection of where our country is right now???

I was in Munising/grand mairas 2 weeks ago,,,,,,sad some of the long-term resturants are closed down, some of the hopping sled motels closed down...even the Hardee’s closes at 7pm right now. One night we had to eat microwave sandwiches from the holiday gas station as everything was closed.....

I’m heading back up this weekend, even though they need snow bad as well (can anything get worse.....now even the snow machine quit working....no storms and not even any lake effect).

The trickle down economy is not looking good....but hey Wall Street is doing well right????

Keep spreading the word....don’t let these guys get to you......we’ve all got to pull together.....its clear DC is more concerned about helping everyone else BUT Americans.....and thank the lucky stars we have a governor that is following the science....who would have thought this whole time it was the restaurant owners and workers that were responsible for killing all of these people????

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sorry for all of the naysayers.......maybe this is a reflection of where our country is right now???

I was in Munising/grand mairas 2 weeks ago,,,,,,sad some of the long-term resturants are closed down, some of the hopping sled motels closed down...even the Hardee’s closes at 7pm right now. One night we had to eat microwave sandwiches from the holiday gas station as everything was closed.....

I’m heading back up this weekend, even though they need snow bad as well (can anything get worse.....now even the snow machine quit working....no storms and not even any lake effect).

The trickle down economy is not looking good....but hey Wall Street is doing well right????

Keep spreading the word....don’t let these guys get to you......we’ve all got to pull together.....its clear DC is more concerned about helping everyone else BUT Americans.....and thank the lucky stars we have a governor that is following the science....who would have thought this whole time it was the restaurant owners and workers that were responsible for killing all of these people????
I get it but move it to the General snowmobile forum / Michigan.forum...
Cross posting to every forum an event that has nothing to do with brands isn't what these forums were supposed to be about.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts