Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The snow dance is not working. Time to take it up to a higher power. We have a large system heading at us right now. But it looks like rain for everyone except Mn and the northern part of the UP. Guy's it's time to start praying that it will get colder, so much more areas will get snow out of this system.. God bless Mike

·
Registered
98 Posts
Seen the long range winter forecast for the Upper Midwest today. Mild temperatures and below average precipitation. We're doomed. Damn El-Nino. I wish a volcano on the Eastern Pacific Rim would blow her cookies and cover the equatorial Pacific with a dense ash cloud for about a month. An event like that would send El-Nino packing for a while. We will get snow, but it will be in March when the frost is gone and the trail system is closed. It's funny for the last 4 years the weather patterns have been the same. The ass opposite seasons mirror themselves in their climatic trends. Summer and winter each start out wet and cool, then evolve into a mild temperatured, drought stricken season ending again cold and wet. Autumn and spring as of late have had long periods of wet and cold weather, with little and brief mild spells here and there (just enough to get the crops planted & harvested). Its getting so easy to predict these seasonal, long range trends that I have all but given up on day to day forecasts. I'm sorry I just need to vent a little bit, if we don't get some snow soon I'm going to check myself into an insane asyllum. For those of you that have snow outside your front door, have fun and remember how lucky you are.

:banghead: :drunk: :polaris_rules:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I might actually cry if we get more rain. GOD help us!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
:polaris_rules:
I might actually cry if we get more rain. GOD help us!!![/b]
Well start crying because the now seasonal, fall or spring monsoon(winter is no longer a season) will continue its wicked ways starting Saturday night. Its supposed really pour on Sunday. I think I'm going to quit wrenching on the shed full of sleds and get into the ark building business. There is nothing more disappointing or disgusting as worthless liquid precipitation in what was winter. WAKE UP Ma Nature the growing season ended in October and doesn't start until April!!!!!!!!!! Maybe the 2007-2008 snowmobile season will be better, but I doubt it.

:banghead: :linemup: :polaris_rules:

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
you are giving up to early in the season, late januray, feburary, and half of march are the best times to ride. SOMEBODY TELL MOTHER NATURE TO GO TO SLEP, AND BRING IN OLD MAN WINTER

1 - 6 of 6 Posts