Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gents,

It's been great but this weekend will see my F7 put away in storage. The trails here in Northern Ontarion are depleting fast and with another +8 celcieus today that should pretty much do it. If they didn't groom the trails down so low all the time we could probably get another week or two...oh well. See you all next winter or from time to time here when my blood runs cold. Thanks Rob for such a great site.

Your friendly neighborhood,

speedmerchant

·
Registered
55 Posts
The snow might be gone, the sled might be put away, but I'll be here all summer!!!! too much info on here for me to leave

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just finished the last ride last weekend at 60 degrees. New spring tradition "sleddin' at 60". I have only put on 50 miles on the F7 and really like it so far. Now I need to set it up this summer (first Cat), so I will be here all the time-great site! Think .forget summer!

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Originally posted by speedmerchant@Mar 20 2003, 07:55 AM
Hello gents,

It's been great but this weekend will see my F7 put away in storage. The trails here in Northern Ontarion are depleting fast and with another +8 celcieus today that should pretty much do it. If they didn't groom the trails down so low all the time we could probably get another week or two...oh well. See you all next winter or from time to time here when my blood runs cold. Thanks Rob for such a great site.

Your friendly neighborhood,

speedmerchant
where do you live in northern ontario?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts