Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a clean air intake and their cool air vent kit on dec 25 online using there shopping cart.
I still haven't recieved them yet. Any know how long it takes to recieve products from timbersled?

·
Banned
8,931 Posts
Call them - they are pretty cool on the phone.

BTW: It may be better if they haven't sent it in yet. The door vents don't fit the Fusions. Good news is, they have my Fusion door (I sent it to them) and they are making templates. Hopefully ready shortly.

BTW#2: USPS has been gawd aweful slow this year with X-Mas, New Years being on Mondays - the big flood of volume too - plus they where closed the Tues after New Years due to President Ford's death.

If they used UPS - they had the two Monday's off also.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I didn't know about the vent kit not fitting. I would rather wait and get the right parts thats for sure. I called them this morning and left a message with my phone number. Maybe they will call and confirm my order at least. I'm not really in a hurry seems we have no snow any way. I just want to be ready if we do get snow this year.

·
Banned
8,931 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.