Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 Thundercat chassis. I purchased this sled last year and drove it 70 miles and the engine blew up. The crank case, balancer shaft and crank shaft are gone. I am not sure if the pistons and jugs are ok to use. the sled has a black majic speedo and reads 2700 miles, v-force reeds, power breather, windshield dash bags, aftermarket canister with stock pipes. The overall sled is clean without any rips in the seat and the footrails dont even have any paint chips. I was thinking of selling it and wondering what it is worth. Thank you. I will post some pictures sometime.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have a 2001 Thundercat chassis. I purchased this sled last year and drove it 70 miles and the engine blew up. The crank case, balancer shaft and crank shaft are gone. I am not sure if the pistons and jugs are ok to use. the sled has a black majic speedo and reads 2700 miles, v-force reeds, power breather, windshield dash bags, aftermarket canister with stock pipes. The overall sled is clean without any rips in the seat and the footrails dont even have any paint chips. I was thinking of selling it and wondering what it is worth. Thank you. I will post some pictures sometime.[/b]
You'll do much better parting it out in seperate pieces.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I have a 2001 Thundercat chassis. I purchased this sled last year and drove it 70 miles and the engine blew up. The crank case, balancer shaft and crank shaft are gone. I am not sure if the pistons and jugs are ok to use. the sled has a black majic speedo and reads 2700 miles, v-force reeds, power breather, windshield dash bags, aftermarket canister with stock pipes. The overall sled is clean without any rips in the seat and the footrails dont even have any paint chips. I was thinking of selling it and wondering what it is worth. Thank you. I will post some pictures sometime.[/b]
I might be interested in the whole thing if the price is right? What you want for it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts