Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here know of any good tracks to ride on? we should get together this winter, i can't stand trail riding.

Hopefully someones out there.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well whatever you ride let me know. Need some riding budies for this winter.

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
When I used to travel that neck of the woods, I remeber seeing a MX track just west of Red Rock it was on the south side of 17. I couldn't see the track from the road but the sign was always updated, but I've been off the road for 3 years now so can't say if it's still open.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anyone ride lappe pit? or that area.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yup , ive ridden lappe pit , all the pipelines in the area , slate river , kam river , neebing ,macintyre , shebandowan ,atikokan ,nipigon , upsala , -very cool :augen41:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good spots to ride around there, lots of snow. even places to stop in for lunch.

damn i can't wait!!

·
Registered
520 Posts
there was some mint pits off of Kam Kurrent Rd. THe pipelines take you there and theres a ton. thats where we used to ride. Apparently some guy broke a leg or something and you cant go in one of the best ones anymore :( A couple years ago a guy had a sno-x track in his front yard on mapleward Rd, right by the firehall. Not too sure what happend, he had i think 3 races and they were right mint, my guess is someone caught wind of it and shut it down for liability reasons.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im really hoping to find some good riding spots, whether it be tracks, pits, hydro lines...

WHERES ALL THE SNOW EH!

·
Registered
520 Posts
head up Boreal Rd, out in LAPPE theres snow, ummm, up spruce river rd... dog lake. its out there ;) do you live in town? or the country

my buddie is comin in town soon back from school, hes got a pro-x, and were all gonna go pit riding. if you want we can meet up somewhere and ride together? or load up the sleds in the trucks and meet in town then head o ut to lappe pits.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sounds good to me, i got a 2 place trailor. I live in town by st.pats.
i've got a camp on dog lake, its about 20-25min past lappe. Add me on msn if you have. we'll get out riding for sure. [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts