Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys/Gals,
Mabe those of you who have been up to the Highlands as of DEC.30/06 could post your thoughts on the current conditions..................NO HIGHJACKING..............it's a long haul for many of us that want to go for a rip,nice to hear honest opinions................thanks & safe sledding,
Pete Rose :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Guys/Gals,
Mabe those of you who have been up to the Highlands as of DEC.30/06 could post your thoughts on the current conditions..................NO HIGHJACKING..............it's a long haul for many of us that want to go for a rip,nice to hear honest opinions................thanks & safe sledding,
Pete Rose :beerchug:[/b]
hay man how's it going ,the highland's is good going there is a few spot's where the wind had blown the snow of but it's like that at the best of time's in the middle of the winter sometime's so as far as putting some mile's on it's not a problom.... :no_bashing: :div20:

·
Premium Member
3,839 Posts
When i was there yesterday you couldn't drive right from the road, I don't know how far up you would have to go before you could unload[/b]
we got about 10-20cm last night after the ran :beerchug: , i was just out and the snow is a little crusty down here. couldnt use mine cause the clutch is burning my belt. i had to use my dads. :banghead:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts