Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, now that it looks like winter's had it here in Wisconsin & upper Michigan, it's time for totals. How many, everybody? I made 2,300 myself on my 00 ZR. Hope to do at least that many next year on the new sled! For those of you still riding, congrats! (I'm jealous) :lol:

·
Registered
485 Posts
1850 miles..........F7SP
750 miles.........ZRT600 (While my F7 was getting worked on)

Still riding !!!!

Gotta go north this Friday - trails in central NY are getting pretty thin.

·
Registered
738 Posts
2150 one breakdown. Magnet slipped out of voltage regulator on driveshaft. Lost about 500 miles of riding with that one. Still a pretty good year considering I made it only twice up north. Keeping sled just upgrading certain things for next season.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
2675 miles and there is still lot's of snow... after 1935 miles needed 2 pistion's and cylinder's..just got a new exhaust this week.

·
Registered
156 Posts
2059 mi.-tons of fun-i can honestly say that i have had the best season riding this sled that i have had in a long time-at the end of each ride i could not wait to go again-hope to go to tug hill at least once more but things are melting fast

·
Registered
156 Posts
Originally posted by es414@Mar 18 2003, 12:47 PM
2059 mi.-tons of fun-i can honestly say that i have had the best season riding this sled that i have had in a long time-at the end of each ride i could not wait to go again-hope to go to tug hill at least once more but things are melting fast
forgot one thing-hcs has also made this season great-rob has been great in keeping this thing going in spite of all the bs some people have given him-the exchange of information and ideas has been invaluable-many potential problems were headed off and it was fun just listening and responding to the various threads-lets keep up the fun guys

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've only been able to log about 580 miles winter due to breakdown....was in the shop for about a month and a half..missed the best riding...but it juss snowed over night and its calling for more snow...so I might be able to get a hundred or more down before I sell it or store it for the winter.... :mellow:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Only 790 miles. All in the UP of MI. Grand Marais was great. Now that I have a wife and son at home it gets harder and harder to get away. I just wished it snowed in Southeastern, WI like it did years ago. Then I could ride right from my house.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Only 810 miles! I did not start riding until Jan. 30th this year.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I only got in about 2400 miles. (Didn't take a close look at the odometer.) It could be a little over 2400, which is pretty decent.

Thing is, I went so fast over the trails I feel like I only rode about 1200 compared to the old ZR. . . a strange feeling for sure.

I thought I'd like to get one more ride in this week. Even travel up to WAWA Ontario, but the weather forecast looks so bleak, that I can't see travelling 500 or more miles to ride in moderately bad deteriorating trails. Especially since they forecasted rain a couple of days this week for that area. . . kind of a bummer. The winter ended to abruptly. I wish it would have happened a little slower, so I could have gotten used to seeing the meltoff. It was way to abrupt. Time to put in a prayer about better weather for next year. . .

:)

·
Registered
227 Posts
1400 on my 5...and I'm not dead yet. :angry: I'll find that last ride here in michigan.

Boondockin' has just begun in the woods of Grand Marias, But, You'll have to find out where :ph34r:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts