Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The strip is ready. Here is a shot. Has return lane this weekend under suggestion from Magic.
40' wide x 2,200' long. Snow 3-5" deep to the sides.
Hopefully it will survive Fridays weather. Our 1400' elevation may help keep the presip frozen.

[attachment=416728:strip1_17_08_002.jpg]

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
The strip is ready. Here is a shot. Has return lane this weekend under suggestion from Magic.
40' wide x 2,200' long. Snow 3-5" deep to the sides.
Hopefully it will survive Fridays weather. Our 1400' elevation may help keep the presip frozen.
[attachment=416728:strip1_17_08_002.jpg][/b]
just like the races!!! you don't john force comming back down the strip after makeing a pass!! now do ya!! :pinch:

·
Registered
103 Posts
HOW ARE THE TRAILS AROUND THIER ALL NICE I WANNA RIDE UP THIER THIS WEEKEND

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Every year i kick myself in the ass for not having a track with Chisels!!!!!! Same deal this year, Trail studs suck on the glare. Hopefully you guys pick up a little snow.

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
my ol lady just went to danellys to get me a large steak and cheese with extra cheese & mayo. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
my ol lady just went to danellys to get me a large steak and cheese with extra cheese & mayo. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.[/b]
that's great, i'll bet she's a really nice girl ...... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
The strip survived nicely last night.
Plowed it this morning.
Good freeze tonight and we're ready for the weekend! :boogieboy:[/b]
How are the trails??

·
Registered
358 Posts
trails will have cover, but I expect the brooks to be wet.
Worth going out there!![/b]
Based on the rain this morning I suspect the trails will not be good until we get a nard freeze tonight. Then we will have a firm base but rocks will still poke through, and as Otis RX said, brooks are flowing now. Bring on the SNOW!!!!

:i_need_snow:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Whats a NARD Freeze?????[/b]

Glad you asked: Narly Ass Retarded Drop in temperature... which of course is a higher level freeze than just the normal freeze. Or it could be screwed up typing skills :head_hurts:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Glad you asked: Narly Ass Retarded Drop in temperature... which of course is a higher level freeze than just the normal freeze. Or it could be screwed up typing skills :head_hurts:[/b]

HOLD ON...The track took a beating in the sun and warm temps.
Standing water might be a problem in the morning.
Refer back to this post by 8:30 for an up date before coming up to run.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts