Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just want to say had a great weekend up in northern NH. Went up to the grandparents house in jefferson, nh and sat. rode with my 2 cousins from mass from jefferson up route 12 to 11 to 19 to 18 to Errol and had lunch at the Northern Exposure Resturaunt, great place. Then from there we came back on 18 all the way to Berlin then 12 the rest of the way back. Today i went out on my own (no one wanted to go and i just had 2, lol) i took 12 to 5 S into littleton and then got on 5A N to 5N then 12 and came back thru whitefield to jefferson. that was a nice loop that ended up totaling 80 or so miles and we did 170 or so sat. That all made for a great weekend and the trails were great off towards the errol way but the rest had its good and bad spots, like an early season riding. Snow cover was pretty decent through out tho. Great job groomers for fixing up the trails best you could sat. night. and for everyone you may have saw me, im the guy with the all black and white cat gear and the green HCS sticker on the back of my helmet and the black, yellow, and white 03 F7 EFI (as seen in my avatar). First time really going out for a long ride in NH and really enjoyed it, THANKS!
-Kenny

·
Registered
79 Posts
No one wanted to go?? We didn't hear the phone ring. Of course we did sleep rather late after all that riding and beverages during the Pats game. So how were the trails to Littleton? we haven't gone out yet today, Brian said his back was siezed up, probably from his old school Polaris, hopefully they groomed the rail bed it was torture last night. I had to pop back one of the front panels on the Blizzard this morning. Must of been that mega water bar I hit. No other damage though. We'll probably go out tomorrow for a while after the snow falls tonight. They are predicting about 5-8 inches. More snow will help the trails and hopefully temps will drop a little. Let us know when you'll be up next time, we'll do some more riding!!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey ****, sorry i didnt call i figured you and brian had had enough and were going to sleep in, so i took off without you. those adult drinks seemed to do well, lol. the trails to littleton were ok in some spots good in others. water bars and such like we hit sat. i went riding around home today and it was already just picked up a total of 10 inches between the 2 storms. When are you heading back to mass? or are you already back? ya i will let you know when i go back up again. take it easy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts