Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yum Turkey :bigun2:

Hey Yellow where in RI are you from?[/b]
hope valley....picked up 2 of my sleds from up your way? place called eagle motors. guy bob use to run the place but I hear he fell out of a tree and gut hurt real bad a few years back... to bad real nice guy always gave me great prices

·
Registered
349 Posts
hope valley....picked up 2 of my sleds from up your way? place called eagle motors. guy bob use to run the place but I hear he fell out of a tree and gut hurt real bad a few years back... to bad real nice guy always gave me great prices[/b]
I know where there empty building is. Too bad to....I think they were one of the last snowmobile shops in RI
I used to hunt at the dairy farm behind the elementary school in Richmond. Good friend of mine lives just up the road.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know where there empty building is. Too bad to....I think they were one of the last snowmobile shops in RI
I used to hunt at the dairy farm behind the elementary school in Richmond. Good friend of mine lives just up the road.[/b]
lots of deer in that area,,,,
think maybe we should get a RI HCS run started ... do a nice jackman / quebec run
were headed up in 2 weeks for a long hall if anyones interested

·
Registered
349 Posts
lots of deer in that area,,,,
think maybe we should get a RI HCS run started ... do a nice jackman / quebec run
were headed up in 2 weeks for a long hall if anyones interested[/b]
Were going to be in Rangeley in 2 weeks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts