Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it that we just start to get enough snow to make the trails rideable and the mother nature turns on the heater and melts it away. Is it her cruel joke to us or what?

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
I cant agree more!!!! Atleast this give me time to work on my sled, and install all the parts I ordered for it! :glare:

HRP brackets are now on and tunnel supports are too!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will have the Powder Hounds I ordered here tomorrow . We have a group going to Hayward Cable area end of the month . Doesn't look like I will get much more riding til then.

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
I will have the Powder Hounds I ordered here tomorrow . We have a group going to Hayward Cable area end of the month . Doesn't look like I will get much more riding til then.[/b]
You will LOVE the SlyDogs....I had Trail hounds on my F5 and really like them!!!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I really don't like my powerhounds a little to much for IA.... hopefully they perform better up north.

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
I really don't like my powerhounds a little to much for IA.... hopefully they perform better up north.[/b]
I think you would have liked TrailHounds much more!!! I really liked mine until I sold the sled.......

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I'm actually glad we had this warm up, I honestly wish it woulda lasted a lil longer so we can empty the ditches out to make room for new snow cause the shit in there now sucks

·
Registered
568 Posts
Why is it that we just start to get enough snow to make the trails rideable and the mother nature turns on the heater and melts it away. Is it her cruel joke to us or what?[/b]
I agree this weather sucks! Mother nature can be a dirty rotten whore some times! To go from having such great conditions down to nothing but mud just ain't right!

Oh well at least all the ice is melted off my roof and out of my gutters now!

Going to the U.P. in a week. Going to be a mad house up there with every ones local snow all gone to go along with northern Wisco's snow taking a big hit. They were complaining that every thing had been slow up there. I'll bet not anymore!

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
I agree this weather sucks! Mother nature can be a dirty rotten whore some times! To go from having such great conditions down to nothing but mud just ain't right!

Oh well at least all the ice is melted off my roof and out of my gutters now!

Going to the U.P. in a week. Going to be a mad house up there with every ones local snow all gone to go along with northern Wisco's snow taking a big hit. They were complaining that every thing had been slow up there. I'll bet not anymore![/b]
Have fun man!!!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Have fun man!!!![/b]
Thanks! Sure going to try like hell to have fun! Shouldn't be to hard to though! The U.P.'s always a damn good time!
I'll post some pics when I get back. Going up with my brother and about 8 or 9 others so it's a pretty good sized group.
We are staying in Houghton and if JD's forecast pans out they should have some real good conditions when we get there.
I would sure like to see northern Wisco pick up some snow so as to lighten the traffic load up there but it is what it is I guess!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Thanks! Sure going to try like hell to have fun! Shouldn't be to hard to though! The U.P.'s always a damn good time!
I'll post some pics when I get back. Going up with my brother and about 8 or 9 others so it's a pretty good sized group.
We are staying in Houghton and if JD's forecast pans out they should have some real good conditions when we get there.
I would sure like to see northern Wisco pick up some snow so as to lighten the traffic load up there but it is what it is I guess![/b]
I would agree, this weather sux,, but the brite side of things when was the last time we could ride basically from thanksgiving thru x-mas?
The up will be good even with alot of traffic, they will groom as often as 2 times per day if needed, I wouldn't rule out northern sconny for some riding too.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Powder Hounds came in 7.5 shapers (red black and white camo style) . I think they will look sweet on my 2003 F-7 sno pro red team edition. Hopefully get them on tomorrow!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts