Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
:wtf: I vote we GO BACK to the way we were[/b]
We actually voted to keep it the same...

Are you in favor of combining some of the various 'model' forums?

yes, recombine them into just the four main brand forums [ 39 ] ** [22.16%]

no, keep it as it is now. [ 137 ] ** [77.84%]

ZR/ZRT/Thundercats all share nearly the same chassis. When it comes to the motors/mounts,carbs,clutching,exhaust and electrical the twins and triples are totally different animals...

·
Registered
8,701 Posts
If you all were CM's you would know why it is this way! Gonna be this way for awhile, so deal with it!! :div20:[/b]

well heres the deal boys n girls. you all know the trouble with the site lately and all the driver errors, etc etc. this site has gotten soooo damn big with so many members (more than any other sled site), that shit had to be combined. it was using too much server space and alot of other technical bullshit.

its either this, or get booted all the time. personally, i don't think its gonna be that bad

·
Registered
8,701 Posts
and if everybody makes sure to add what sled they are talking about in any topics they make, it shouldn't be hard to deal with. look at it this way. HCS is the biggest and baddest sled site out there. :beerchug:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Seen this happen before with sites like this. I frequent www.offshoreonly.com which is very similar to HCS, AChat etc only for performance boats. They started charging for a subscription wich allowed them to purchase a larger server, space and all the other shit that was needed to allow the site to grow. Its a huge site mush larger than the likes of this or AChat.
I think they charge like $18 for a 180 day membership or you can buy a 360 day for like low $30. They also have a free trial membership which allows you to visit almost all the forums, you just can't post or view links, pictures until you subscribe.

I for one would gladly pay a fee like this for HCS or AChat. It would allow the site to perform the way it was intended to. It will weed out alot of the trouble makers both young and old, which is probably my biggest complaint with this site.

Any one that can afford a luxury item like a snowmobile, should be able to pony up for the 10, 20 bucks what ever it takes to move this site to the next level.

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
I seen this coming.

The paiid Advertisers pay dont they?

Should add "A" for Alouette snowmobiles " while were at it.

Lame. Just put all AC TOPICS IN ONE PILE AND BE DONE W/ IT.

For CS charge a couple of bucks,,,Jim at dtechdoes!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I dont like this grouping thing either ... and agree with the above statement if more people gave to this site then this wouldnt be a problem . yes HCS is growing lets help it grow and donate to the site I have been a contributing member for some time now and do so because I like this place and like comming here to share info get info and help each other I say there are far too many people not giving to a site they like comming to time to dig in and give a little to a place we all love

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Rob did a poll on this change last week. Did you respond?

I did but it must have fallen on deaf ears. I was ready to give up on the ZR site since all ZR's were combined. Moved to the Big Bore site and now it's gone. My feeling is that having all the sites combined waters it down to much. I open far less posts now. Just don't have the time to filter through all that ZR500-600-700-ZRT-TCat stuff to find discusions relevant to my sled.
Perhaps we should all mentioned our model in each posts title?

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Any one that can afford a luxury item like a snowmobile, should be able to pony up for the 10, 20 bucks what ever it takes to move this site to the next level.[/b]
I would agree with a user pay fee of some sort.

As it stands now, I probably won't be visiting the ZR/ZL/ZRT/TCat forum as much as I used to. :(

·
Registered
365 Posts
I would agree with a user pay fee of some sort.

As it stands now, I probably won't be visiting the ZR/ZL/ZRT/TCat forum as much as I used to. :([/b]
me either, too much stuff to go thru... :banghead:
this sucks now...

BM...

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.