Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Vendor
17,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to start a thread for the Hastings show, I know it's a month away but after seeing 3 or 4 posts regarding Nelsons I want to lead the crusade against over posting for a up coming show.

I will be there camping and in the Swapmeet on Saturday and Sunday.

Lets start out easy, who thinks they are going? :smilielol:

Disclaimer: SayatodaU.P. has nothing to do with the organization of any meet for Hastings. (this is only funny if you were following his post for Nelsons) :smilielol:

Saya, I love ya man!! :lol2: I just love to bust your balls....MR 600 HO. :doh:

·
Registered
9,818 Posts
Yea, well, at least saya shows up when he puts together a gathering... :beer: :frech11:

·
Vendor
17,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got me there, next time I have a baby I'll make sure I tell my wife to wait until the meet is over to go into labor. :smilielol:

·
Registered
9,818 Posts
Originally posted by polarisidiot@Sep 7 2005, 08:34 AM
You got me there, next time I have a baby I'll make sure I tell my wife to wait until the meet is over to go into labor. :smilielol:
Now you're talking... I mean really... who's in charge over there anyway?? :smilielol: You know Im j/k... my wife went into labor during dinner, I made her wait til I was done...it was good and I was hungry! :banana:

·
Vendor
17,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by yamahauler@Sep 7 2005, 08:53 AM
Now you're talking... I mean really... who's in charge over there anyway??  :smilielol:  You know Im j/k... my wife went into labor during dinner, I made her wait til I was done...it was good and I was hungry!  :banana:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=863961
[/quote]

Good man! :div20:

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Hastings attendance will be down this year! Too much greed from Jimmy McHugh! :nono: From what I have heard, most of the racers and spectators are heading to Martin. I know that's where we will be. :div20: I hope the MSA takes note and eliminates him from their program. Hasings is a great place, just costs and arm and a leg to get in. :frech32:

·
Vendor
17,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Bobalou@Sep 7 2005, 09:06 AM
Hastings attendance will be down this year!  Too much greed from Jimmy McHugh! :nono: From what I have heard, most of the racers and spectators are heading to Martin.  I know that's where we will be. :div20: I hope the MSA takes note and eliminates him from their program.  Hasings is a great place, just costs and arm and a leg to get in. :frech32:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=863978
[/quote]

What's in Martin and do they have a swap meet?

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I believe they are running asphalt, grass, and a swap meet. PSGDRA is running the event. There is probably more information on their site. Ski-Doin, help us out here, fill us in on the info. :beerchug:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
I'll be there :div20:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Originally posted by Bobalou@Sep 7 2005, 08:10 AM
I believe they are running asphalt, grass, and a swap meet.  PSGDRA is running the event.  There is probably more information on their site.  Ski-Doin, help us out here, fill us in on the info. :beerchug:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=863982
[/quote]
HEY, whats the web site address to Martin's? Need info.

·
Registered
10,935 Posts
Originally posted by polaris4me@Sep 7 2005, 08:59 PM
HEY, whats the web site address to Martin's?  Need info.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=864828
[/quote]

US131 Dragway was the name... a new owner bought a few yrs ago ... not sure if it's the same name? Call info on it.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Ill be at hastings. been there the past 5 years. I bring my 30 ft camper. Ill prob be there with speedwerx, his bro and a couple other of my buddies. There is some good late night partying that takes place around there.

·
Vendor
17,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Meeting will be at our swap meet spot all at Noon but really any time during the day since we will be there all day both days. :div20:

This is our trailer.

·
Registered
9,818 Posts
Originally posted by polarisidiot@Sep 8 2005, 12:53 PM
This is our trailer.
Hmm, Poo guy in a Team Arctic trailer... :augen41: :frech11:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Originally posted by Bobalou@Sep 7 2005, 09:10 AM
I believe they are running asphalt, grass, and a swap meet.  PSGDRA is running the event.  There is probably more information on their site.  Ski-Doin, help us out here, fill us in on the info. :beerchug:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=863982
[/quote] [GNS BEER TENT] :div20:

·
Registered
502 Posts
There will be NO ONE with a name at Hastings. {big name racers will be at Martin.}

PSGDRA and Jimmy Mchugh did not come to a agreement and PSGDRA walked away and put together a huge event at Martin. There will be Grass drags AND Asphalt racing the same day.

Hastings will be done in the future Martin will be the event to be at in the future.

I hope MSA will folow PSGDRA to Martin.

More info at www.psgdra.com

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,410 Posts
alright, what the f*ck, now how do i get a bad name over all this shit.....
*whispering*" that stupid polarisidiot guy, well i outa" :boxing:

bust my balls, at least MY HCS meets show some people. yours on the
other hand is getting slammed :augen41: :wut60:

:smilielol: :smilielol:

but anyways, you already know i'll be there. and it looks like the 'hauler
himslef is even covering my back. i'll get ya at the Flint Hooters me, ok
dennis? :div20: at least you don't have any lame excuses. :doh:

also, seeing as how you don't want too many posts here...........

1 - 20 of 78 Posts