1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"F7 vs. RX1
F5....120hp?
How Fast in 660'?

All these types of posts are crap, as is the information (if it can be called that) contained within. This site is basically a bunch of useless phrases; can't all it information, because then it would have to be informative and carry some insight. Can't members think of anthing better to post??"

This is the kind of post I consider offensive! Any direct attack on other members or this site is bashing. It is one thing to disagree with someones views but this is not constructive or usefull. I would much rather read about the competitions problems or the Michigan govs. lame excuses than this type of sh*t! :angry:
JMO

·
Registered
962 Posts
No bashing is a Direct attack on some one or One thing.

I don`t see those as bashing.

Bashing is also long and drawn out it keeps going on and on.

Most of those guys replied once and said what that had to say.

This is a Bash \/

·
Registered
696 Posts
Originally posted by skikvt@Feb 14 2003, 12:31 AM
"F7 vs. RX1
F5....120hp?
How Fast in 660'?

All these types of posts are crap, as is the information (if it can be called that) contained within. This site is basically a bunch of useless phrases; can't all it information, because then it would have to be informative and carry some insight. Can't members think of anthing better to post??"
What skikvt was considering bashing is what is quoted here. This quote is something that someone posted. Calling them "crap" and "anything better to post"...yeah, I call it bashing too. As far as I'm concerned, he can get in his Chevy and get bent. All of these posts have a subject on them. If you don't like the subject move on.

I agree with you skikvt! Bullshit!

Just looked at all the posts by our friend "silverado." You want to talk about useless posts?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts