Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Why do they have plenty of Bosses in america?

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Don that is going to look really good in snow. I will be surprised if everyone that goes by doesnt crash. Just dont go down through the middle of the trees where the branches are thick!

·
Registered
10,580 Posts
Originally posted by DonoBBD@Oct 4 2005, 08:48 PM
I don't know there is not one dealer for Boss in Canada......  :dunno:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=908863
[/quote]
Lots of Boss dealers in Canada. CR Racing just off the top of my head...

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Donno how are you managing to fit the sportechs on. I wanted to do it but didn't see how there was room on the bar although I will be running a left hand throttle also. I ended up going with aceberis flag lights and the AC mounts if they ever come in.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by redF7sp@Oct 5 2005, 12:01 AM
Donno how are you managing to fit the sportechs on.  I wanted to do it but didn't see how there was room on the bar although I will be running a left hand throttle also.  I ended up going with aceberis flag lights and the AC mounts if they ever come in.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=909315
[/quote]

Stock hight wind screen......2" bar riser......3" rise in the seat. Perfect fit for a 5'11" rider. Here is a few of the install of the sport techs.

Measure twice and cut once. I put them just inside of the grips and cut the rubber gap filler to fit tight around the mount. Just don't cut into the electrical wires. There are alot there.

Thanks For all the kind words guys....... :div20:

Don O........

1 - 17 of 17 Posts