Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I got some paint stripper to remove the back paint from the tunnel extension and thought I'd give it a try on the cce decal...

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by jefro56@Sep 27 2005, 10:54 AM
Is that tunnel ext. from a Mountain Cat?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=895274
[/quote]

All I know is its a 136" tunnel extension.. I bought it from ZR800DITCHDOCKER so I'll have to ask him.

The predrilled rivit holes match up perfectly... The only modification I have to do is notch the back grip edge(not sure what its called) of the tunnel to line up with the extension, so it's a nice fit.

·
Registered
681 Posts
What rear bumper are you going to use? Mine has the more straight looking one on it because the stock one doesn't fit the extension, and mine is from cat with complete rails. Just curious as which one you can use. :div20:

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
hey!!! one of them cross country stickers would be kinda cool to have on my firecat. i might have to order a set of them

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I plan to use my stock. It seemed to line up ok, it was just a little tight. If I have to, I'll notch it. I'll keep you posted w/ pix.

Originally posted by ZRT600800@Sep 27 2005, 06:54 PM
What rear bumper are you going to use? Mine has the more straight looking one on it because the stock one doesn't fit the extension, and mine is from cat with complete rails. Just curious as which one you can use. :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=895955
[/quote]

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh that's nice! I like how you could strap a small gas tank and not loose your taillight. :div20:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts