Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
:lol: hahaha, I actually thought of this last night also... a "bitch and moan" thread. get it off your chest..doesn't even have to be sled-related.

I'll add my whining for this week..

First off, what's up with the freakin weathermen.. Can't get a single forecast right!?! :angry: I could do better with a Ouiji board.. :wacko:

Vermont Castings stoves SUCK. Had one of their woodstoves that fell apart, and now have one of their gas stoves that just stopped working last night.. :angry:

Why can't we buy the same Labatt Blue here in the states that you get in Canada?? It's like they send all the seconds down here??? What's up with that??? :angry:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
tea,
and why is it all the bars in new york, run out of miller light?
also my wife is pissed because i'm going riding in munising, michigan this week
she says "it's just not fair!" no star by name this week, or any lovin
thats the way it goes when it snows!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Originally posted by rob@Feb 24 2003, 06:51 AM
Why can't we buy the same Labatt Blue here in the states that you get in Canada?? It's like they send all the seconds down here??? What's up with that??? :angry:
This has bothered me for years! DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DAMMIT!!! :angry: :lol: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
canada allows a higher alchol content in their beers!
went up their few years ago and could only bring back 2 cases across customs!

·
Registered
4 Posts
just came in from plowing the driveway.. the damn town pushes the snow right into my drive everytime they go through.. It's just not right I'm telling you! Property owners don't get no respect! I think I'm going to start a petition! Yeah, i'll get 19,000 names before dark......no wait, better yet I'm gonna SUE!!! Yeah, that's it!! I'm starting a class action suit against all the town snowplows.. I KNOW i'm in the majority on this one! Look out snowplowers everywhere, here I come!
:p :p ;) :huh: :wacko: :blink: :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r:

·
Registered
538 Posts
and why is it all the bars in new york, run out of miller light?

Hey... just drink water. It's nearly the same as Miller Light!

Here's my bitch - I have a 98 ZR600efi LE that runs awesome, handles better than anything I've ever been on, looks like it's brand new, etc., etc., etc.

:angry: I live in Wisconsin and have to trailer everytime I want to ride.

#1 - WHEN IS THE WEATHER GOING TO RETURN TO NORMAL FOR WISCONSIN?

It's kind of like my wife... she's legitimately hot, has an awesome body, looks 10 years younger than she is, gets me "ready" everytime I look at her, etc., etc., etc.

:huh: Why doesn't she want to "do it" everytime it pops into my head?

#2 - WHY DOESN'T SHE JUST WALK AROUND THE HOUSE NUDE CARRYING A TOWEL AND A BOTTLE OF K.Y. LIQUID?

My life would be perfect if these two problems were fixed. JR

·
Registered
289 Posts
Sorry sir.... we have no Kokanee left.... you drank it all.
Last call.
No the pizza guy cannot deliver you home no matter how many pizzas you order.
Blood clots on my lip.
Half way there and ony 1/4 tank of fuel left.... Boat, car, Jeep, Motorhome or sled...... all apply!!!!!
The way that last drop of piss always lands in your pants.

Really though, only the last one applies to me.... I can control the rest.

Have a day folks

Evil

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ok here is my whine for the day, and yes cheese would be nice with it :D

Why do those damn skidoo riders have to be such assholes? Just got off the phone with a friend, both her and her other half have the rev.. she is cool about it no ragging, but him....ooohhh nothing but rag on our sleds. Personally I think they send them to brainwash camp when they sign the purchase agreement, LOL. probably secretly a communist :unsure:

I swear if the firecat is a ticking bomb, I can only hope he is close enough behind when it detonates to scorch his platypus nose. I'll line up my 500 against his 600... he can go for his throttle .... I'm going for his tether cord..LOLOLOL... see who gets holeshot then.

Why is it so hard to get a decent single malt scotch in some of the places too? Doesn't anyone drink anything other than blended? Did 50 miles today all alone and lonely... not a soul out other than one guy I passed on an mxz headed the other direction, couldn't find anyone to play with.

Rob try the Labatt's Ice Maximum... man that stuff is dark. I'm with you on the snowplow thing... absolutely no consideration whatsoever!!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Why the hell doesn't jrhifi ever post pics of his hottie wife? :angry:

...Yeah, the Canadian beer thing...and the snowplow thing-count me in!!

The frickin' snow this Thursday is supposed to miss us to the south!! :angry: ..and why is it that when the weathermen predict rain and warm temps they are right on the money but when they predict snow, they are usually wrong?!?

...why the hell can't I win the lottery so I can ride all winter like Rob does??? :lol:

·
Registered
232 Posts
you want to talk about something that sucks, i am a union sprinkler fitter (local 669 for all you brothers out there) and we dont get vacation pay, but i have had 4 weeks off for sledding, i am located in medford mn where there is no god damn snow ever it seems like, iand also i have driven over 80 hours in a truck with my sled to ride anyone beat that!!!!!!!!!!!!! pisses me off, BUT I LOVE MY F-7 GREEN PATRIOT

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'm pissed I have to work 5 days a week and can only ride 2. I'm going to start a petition about that. Why can't we ride 5 days. Who's going to sign up.

We can sue the local weather forecasters for being wrong about snow storms. :wub: It's a sure win.

Snowplows should be banned, who needs them. Buy a sled.

Why is there a sharp corner after a nice straight away and when you come off a jump. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts