Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was messing around and found this on the net... " I bought my 6 year old son a Zr 120. I am a faithful polaris guy, but i got aheack of a deal and couldn't pass it up. Anyways, Me and my son were out playin in the yard on our sleds, i have a pro-X 800... Me and him were both out there for about an hour when he pulled up next to me like he wanted to race... I but my head down and looked over at him, he gave her gas and was out of the hole, i was soon to fallow... he got a good holeshot, and so did i, even if it was a bit late. We were racing across the yard when i realize he was pullin on me!!! He was flyin!!! He must have been 10 sleds ahead! I CAN'T HAVE THIS!!! MY SONS ZR 120 IS FASTER THEN MY PRO-X!!! What do u guys think i should do, i'm either think abot some serious mods or sellin my sons sled. he is bragin at school!"

thats a good one!!!!!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
well what do you expect a cat is a cat is a cat. they are the best for the best. i think the ole lord is tellin you to sell that poo and get a cat. as i like to say you gotta stop pissin with the pups and start runnin with the hounds. your son has and i think you should follow.

·
Registered
827 Posts
lol,,now all the kid needs is an ac jacket, he can wear it with pride

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:lol: i can't beleive i found this on that site... it made my day!!! There was also a part that said this guy was sick of gettin beat by "little pieces of junk f7"... that part made me laugh even more!

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea... them polaris guys like to be cocky, but when it come to the real deal... such as racing, they all seem to shut up. :lol: ... polaris better come up with a better machine!!! it ain't no fun racing them!!! keep winnin! ^_^

1 - 10 of 10 Posts