Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Originally posted by Spenc2u@Feb 22 2003, 07:14 PM
Arctic Cat needs no competition..... they SMOKE themselves!

I'm totally siezed here for the second time in 3 weeks!!!

F7 = JUNK
I think there is a whiners forum somewhere else, why don't you take the time to find it so we don't have to deal with your bullsh*t anymore.

L(not for laughing but for loser)

yours truly, Mrs Firecat

·
Registered
23 Posts
i agree mrs firecat! i absolutely love my firecat, have 6 friends that absolutely love thiers too.. it spanks 800 rev's (seen it first hand) and the power is just awsome!!
i love this thing!!!!!!!! :p :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Originally posted by 1madcat@Feb 22 2003, 09:52 PM
Be careful, I feel a little different about the "whiners" now that my F7 is screwed and in the shop. Some of the whiners are just generally upset.
Sorry about your problems..........there is a difference between being upset and just plain "whining".

Either fix it or sell it......but don't use this forum to bash Firecats, because trust me, you won't win.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Originally posted by GF7PE@Feb 22 2003, 09:50 PM
Spenc2u

I think you just got bitch slaped!! :lol: :lol:

Mrs Firecat please dont be offended
Why should I be offended.......were you putting me down for voicing my opinion because I'm a woman? If so, I'm greatly offended.

Seems to me, men who call women a bitch are insecure and scared and we intimidate you so much that you have the need to put us down.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
not at all!!!!

I agree with you!!

there was a post a few weeks back that someone else got offended with the same language

I am going to remove that part of my post now that you understand

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. & Mrs. Firecat@Feb 22 2003, 10:17 PM
Sorry about your problems..........there is a difference between being upset and just plain "whining".

Either fix it or sell it......but don't use this forum to bash Firecats, because trust me, you won't win.
I'm curious why people think they have to "win" something here. So what exacty is whining? You're an expert I guess? Is there a whining guidline people should go by? I think it's interesting that people don't like to hear some of the problems, guess they don't want to see where they might be heading.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How about we all stop whining about other people whining!!
Here is another picture for yah guys! this sled got radared at 158.7! That is insane to go on a sled! must feel nice though! it doesn't have a air dam even! That must be a little scary and tippy!

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Originally posted by 1madcat+Feb 22 2003, 11:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. & Mrs. Firecat
@Feb 22 2003, 10:17 PM

I'm curious why people think they have to "win" something here. So what exacty is whining? You're an expert I guess? Is there a whining guidline people should go by? I think it's interesting that people don't like to hear some of the problems, guess they don't want to see where they might be heading.[/b]
Arctic Cat needs no competition.........they smoke themselves!

I'm totally siezed here for the second time in three weeks!

F7=junk

This is whining! If you have a problem then talk about it and maybe ask some questions before you start bashing AC and firecats. Obviously, there are many people having problems and there is many more that are not. Everyone on this forum wants to hear about any problems taking place, but you, also, need to elaborate about it. If someone wants to say that F7=junk then we do not want to hear about it and I am sure most other firecat owners do not either, but if you want give us a heads up about what happened and maybe why then go for it.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
i know a guy here in illinois, that made a 4 cylinder out of two zr 800 motors, custom crank was made by (i think) price performance?
strickly ice racer, but man is it bad!! sound like a stock car when he fires it up!!!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by Spenc2u@Feb 22 2003, 07:14 PM
Arctic Cat needs no competition..... they SMOKE themselves!

I'm totally siezed here for the second time in 3 weeks!!!

F7 = JUNK
I felt sorry for you on the other thread and didn't make a comment because I felt you were somewhat justified in venting....but really by posting here with this comment you have crossed the line and turned into a whiny little bitch....keep your bitch post confined to a single thread or get off of here. Sorry you had problems but I feel you have been allowed a place to vent (your other post) don't bring the rest of us down because of your bad luck...if you have something useful to post ...by all means do it...otherwise quit the blatant cat bashing...

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. & Mrs. Firecat+Feb 22 2003, 10:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-GF7PE
@Feb 22 2003, 09:50 PM
Spenc2u

I think you just got bitch slaped!!  :lol:  :lol:

Mrs Firecat please dont be offended
Why should I be offended.......were you putting me down for voicing my opinion because I'm a woman? If so, I'm greatly offended.

Seems to me, men who call women a bitch are insecure and scared and we intimidate you so much that you have the need to put us down.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.[/b]
mrs. firecat

Stop taking things so literally ...this guy says "right on Mrs firecat" in so many words and you turn on him...take the time to read through and think about the post...or consult your kids because this is a very common term and is not derogatory.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Originally posted by firecat513@Feb 23 2003, 01:07 PM
Stop taking things so literally ...this guy says "right on Mrs firecat" in so many words and you turn on him...take the time to read through and think about the post...or consult your kids because this is a very common term and is not derogatory.
Maybe you should read the last line in my post.......PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

I did'nt know how to take his post, so I asked him to clarify.
I'm 37 and have 5 kids, the oldest being 15, trust me there isn't anything I haven't heard, maybe it's just that my kids have respect for others.

I didn't think it was so wrong to ask for clarification, if it was please accept my apologies.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts