Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my new track today and want to do some offtrail riding. If anyone with a GPS wants to go.. im game. I have yet to buy a GPS yet. I went to walmart and they didnt have the garmin legend that i wanted. They only had the cheapies. So anybody headed up in the morning?

If not I'll drive up by myself and find a snowbank to load the sled on...

:beerchug:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:dunno:

Its gonna rain saturday.. i want to hit some powder before its gone !

·
Registered
489 Posts
:dunno:

Its gonna rain saturday.. i want to hit some powder before its gone ![/b]
I was up there last Saturday and it was good going but after the weather the last couple of days I would be very surprised if you find much "powder". The roads have all been riden hard.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was up there last Saturday and it was good going but after the weather the last couple of days I would be very surprised if you find much "powder". The roads have all been riden hard.[/b]
Yeah thats true, but im gonna get off the beaten path :beerchug:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I installed my new track today and want to do some offtrail riding. If anyone with a GPS wants to go.. im game. I have yet to buy a GPS yet. I went to walmart and they didnt have the garmin legend that i wanted. They only had the cheapies. So anybody headed up in the morning?

If not I'll drive up by myself and find a snowbank to load the sled on...

:beerchug:[/b]

id go again if I had in my filters for the RMK
and as for the GPS, leave that fuckin thing home, it only gets me lost...

How long did it end up takin you to get the track on?

I was up there last Saturday and it was good going but after the weather the last couple of days I would be very surprised if you find much "powder". The roads have all been riden hard.[/b]
If you go up to where i brought u last time you will find PLENTY of snow and powder :fluffy: just dont get lost :div20:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
id go again if I had in my filters for the RMK
and as for the GPS, leave that fuckin thing home, it only gets me lost...
How long did it end up takin you to get the track on?
If you go up to where i brought u last time you will find PLENTY of snow and powder :fluffy: just dont get lost :div20:[/b]
about 4 and a half hours... im slow :beerchug:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i told my parents i was riding with somebody, but it looks like they wont be going.. if another guy doesnt go i'll be going alone.. woo hoo :frech32:

after i get my sled together too.. watch it break down on me becuz i forgot to tighten a gear bolt or something while im 50 miles away from the truck :smilielol:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
well i told my parents i was riding with somebody, but it looks like they wont be going.. if another guy doesnt go i'll be going alone.. woo hoo :frech32:

after i get my sled together too.. watch it break down on me becuz i forgot to tighten a gear bolt or something while im 50 miles away from the truck :smilielol:[/b]

that would realy suck, cause do you know any one who knows how to get out there? if you break down call me ill come rescue you :smilielol: damn skidoo's :smilielol: :beerchug:

i wish i could go with u tommorow :banghead: :fluffy: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

make sure you take pictures too!!! :beerchug:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts