Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Believe it or not, I was going to place a spring order for a new Cat and was wondering what to replace it with. Do I go for another Firecat, or enter the 4 stroke scene with a new Jag or a 660 turbo. The girlfriend does ride with me a few times a year and its a bit uncomfortable with two on a Firecat. The seat on the Firecat and the Jaguar are the same, so no different to riding two. I'm not really ready for the couch on ski's with a full blown touring sled, but the 660 has the removable back seat and with a little bit of graphic help, the 660 still looks great with the solo seat. Anybody have one of these and how does it perform? Its a hard choice to make and with the no snow situation....its even more difficult....but it will come, I wrote a letter to Santa for snow......

·
Premium Member
9,228 Posts
We have a T660 that my wife rides. My buds wife has one too. Sometimes we leave out ZR and Firecat at the cabin and take the wives T660's for a guys ride. They really pull like a mo fo. F6 power. Incredibly quiet as the exhaust exits under the front unlike the Yamahas. 18-20mpg Hit the boost and see ya.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.