Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm going to look at a 2006 FST switchback with very low miles. What things should I be looking for? Any feedback whould be helpful…thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello I'm going to look at a 2006 FST switchback with very low miles. What things should I be looking for? Any feedback whould be helpful…thanks[/b]
Hey I've got one - an 06 fst switch - I really like mine - lotsa power, reasonable gas mileage, and the 144 track seems to handle everything from trails to powder. Here are the cons - you need to make sure the sled has had all the updates to the present - that would include some changes in the engine and a couple of reflashes of the ecu. Do that and you should have a reliable sled. Also worth noting that this is a very heavy sled. If you plan a lot of mountain riding, suggest you change out the spindles and skis - holz ez steer spindles and slp powder pro skis are what I'm running and it really helps.

Also - check and make sure the dealer knows something about the fst - four strokes are a new thing to poo, some dealers are great, some aren't. Have a mechanic check over the sled and make sure its running good before you put down the cash...

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts