Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out: http://www.weather.com/outlook/driving/int...DayLink_driving
Things are looking promising for riding next weekend. :beerchug:
Now all Ive got to do is get my sled put back together. Ive got all the parts (bad part is the sled is in southern WI and the parts are in NE Wisconsin), so hopefully we can thrash on it all Thursday morning and I can be out riding by Thursday afternoon or Friday morning.
If all goes well, Im hoping to have at least 500 miles on my yearly milage log by next Sunday afternoon. :div20:

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
yeah it will be my first time out this year with the people we ride with, and any damn fibs ruin it, you asses are going to be beaten hard :banghead:

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah it will be my first time out this year with the people we ride with, and any damn fibs ruin it, you asses are going to be beaten hard :banghead:[/b]
:BSmeter: Sure thing, tough guy. Im sure they are all going to be really scared of a 15 year old kid.

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
:BSmeter: Sure thing, tough guy. Im sure they are all going to be really scared of a 15 year old kid.[/b]
they'll be scared once this shit goes down

·
Registered
37 Posts
they'll be scared once this shit goes down[/b]
hey cat dont you think you should at least own your own sled before spoutting off about other sledders
ive seen it go down this :the winner of the sled race is the tuff guy to beat: and you dont own a sled to race yet
well have a good ride with ma and pa

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
hey cat dont you think you should at least own your own sled before spoutting off about other sledders
ive seen it go down this :the winner of the sled race is the tuff guy to beat: and you dont own a sled to race yet
well have a good ride with ma and pa[/b]
i got 3 sleds in the backyard, i raced before, beat a couple of them they had 1 600 and 1 rebuilt 600 which turned out to be a 63x something, smoked them on a sabercat500 lx

·
Registered
14,373 Posts
yeah it will be my first time out this year with the people we ride with, and any damn fibs ruin it, you asses are going to be beaten hard :banghead:[/b]

I thought you said you broke you arm (or some body part) and could not ride until March :dunno:

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they'll be scared once this shit goes down[/b]
:blahblah1: :fuckoff: Talk is cheap and its easy for anyone to talk tough when they have a computer screen to hide behind.

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
I thought you said you broke you arm (or some body part) and could not ride until March :dunno:[/b]
thats not me

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
hahah thats some funny shit catboy thanks for the laugh today i needed that
you need a :r_c:

ill be up there 3rd weekend in feb if you want to race ill race ya for sleds i win you walk home and i will a pos 570?AC that ill burn right there on the lake

i can just see it now sitting back by a nice fire AHHHHHHHHH

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
hahah thats some funny shit catboy thanks for the laugh today i needed that
you need a :r_c:
ill be up there 3rd weekend in feb if you want to race ill race ya for sleds i win you walk home and i will a pos 570?AC that ill burn right there on the lake

i can just see it now sitting back by a nice fire AHHHHHHHHH[/b]
ill be long gone by then. its ganna take ya along time to catch me, i leave this weekend up coming weekend

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
ok im done spitting words, for now anyways

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hopefully there's snow around by The Black Bear Lodge. My dad and a couple of his buddies and i are leaving friday morning at 5:30 to be riding by 10. Hopefully

Also cat boy if you're from freedom im just wondering if you wrestle or not?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts