Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after listening to all the bull about - IF - WHERE - and you know the rest if you been reading HCS postings we decided to load the sleds and head north west to Bosebuck Camp Area. On the way up it seemed as if there was no snow "BUT" we were wrong! as we pulled off of 16west onto the parmachenee rd the snow just seemed to double, as we rode in we counted 3 moose 1 deer and a fox plus it was just BEAUTIFUL country.We stopped in at the camps(super friendly there) and asked to park there so we didnt have to worry about getting side swiped by a pulp truck. There were over 20 sleds around us and we heard a few in the background so we were excited. We rode about 60 miles but the pleasure made it seem like 160. Point is that the trails arent the greatest BUT there is enough snow to RIDE! So anyone who's been wondering "if" and "where" - Go up towards Bosebuck if you want to ride. The trail is a bit rough for the first 1/4 mile out of the camp area then they mellow out and you can get some riding in halfway decent snow compared to what else is out there. The country is beautiful, loads of widlife to see and best of all you can ride - Hey its not the best I've seen but it sure beats waiting. I do figure after this weekend it will be a bit more then the first 1/4 mile rough but not much more due to it being such a large area. So hope some of you take advantage and ride instead of playing the waiting game. How about YOU? Where did you ride and how was it? POST IT for your FELLOW sledders.

·
Registered
256 Posts
im thinkin about heading up somewhere during the mid week of 1/7-/10 or so but waiting to see where some snow going to fall first
ive never been to bosebuck and have heard good things...is the riding right now only on logging roads up there?...i have been and rode in jackman before this year and its great.
got to find out wheres some snow going to fall soon so i can make my reservations i guess haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts